MOBILE SIGNAL BOOSTER – All Networks – Voice (500 sqm)
- Suitable for all UK networks
- Compact signal booster for use at home and offices
- Supplied with antennas, coaxial cables and accessories
- Easy to install. Ready for use
- Free of interference. CE! approved
- Low energy consumption
- Indoor coverage up to max. 500 sqm
- Art.nr. RF10F-ED
- Price excl. VAT
This dual band repeater kit has been specifically assembled for use in offices, business units, houses and in spaces such as cellars and garages. The repeater is delivered ready to use and comes with all necessary accessories. The RF10F-ED repeater kit receives the 900 + 1800 MHz mobile network signal by using the external antenna. The signal is transmitted through the coaxial cable to the repeater (also known as phone amplifier or GSM booster) which amplifies the signal and sends it through the internal antenna to your mobile phone. This 900 + 1800 MHz dual band GSM repeater comes with a practical screw-on internal antenna. The repeater has a maximum indoor coverage of approximately 500 m2. The RF10F-ED guarantees an interference free signal at home or in the office.
The repeater is easy to install and comes complete with:
- Clear instruction manual
- External antenna (7dBi)
- Dual band repeater 900 + 1800 Mhz suitable for all GSM networks
- 10 meters coaxial cable + connectors
- Internal antenna (5dBi)
After installing the repeater, you will experience straightaway how wonderful it is to have an optimal mobile signal indoors again.
1. Every internal antenna has a maximum coverage of 100 up to 300 m2, regardless of the range and power of the repeater.
2. You always need a splitter + extra coaxial cable when you want to install a second internal antenna.
3. Use one internal antenna per room under normal circumstances.
What should I do if I have a weak to moderate outside signal?
When assembling the sets, we have assumed that you have good mobile coverage outside your house or premises. If your mobile coverage is weak to moderate, we advise you to upgrade the outside antenna (to a higher dBi value) to guarantee good coverage. The standard antenna will then be replaced by the upgrade and will directly be added to the order amount.
|Specifications||Suitable for GSM 900 and 1800 MHz|
|Coverage area||up to max. 500 m2|
|Gain Up||65 dB (uplink 880 - 915 // 1710 - 1785 MHz)|
|Gain Down||65 dB (downlink 925 - 960 // 1805 - 1880 MHz)|
|Output power||10 dBm|
|Main Power||AC 90 ~ 265 V, 50/60 Hz, DC Adapter 12V 3A|
|Dimensions||250 x 125 x 53 mm|
|Wavelength MHz||900-1800 dual band|