MOBILE SIGNAL BOOSTER O2 / Vodafone – Voice (700 sqm)
- Suitable for the providers O2 and Vodafone
- Compact signal booster for use at home and offices
- Supplied with antennas, coaxial cables and accessories
- Easy to install. Ready for use
- Free of interference. CE! approved
- Low energy consumption
- Indoor coverage up to max. 700 sqm
- Art.nr. RF 13I-EGSM
- Price excl. VAT
This mobile booster kit has been specifically assembled for use at home and in spaces such as containers, cellars, garages and offices. The mobile booster is delivered ready to use and comes with all necessary accessories. The RF 10I-EGSM mobile booster kit receives the 900 MHz mobile network signal by using the external antenna. The signal is transmitted through the coaxial cable to the mobile booster (also known as phone amplifier or GSM repeater) which amplifies the signal and sends it through the internal antenna to your mobile phone. This 900 MHz GSM mobile booster comes with a small, practical screw-on internal antenna. The mobile booster has a maximum indoor coverage of approximately 700 m2. The RF 13I-EGSM guarantees an interference free signal at home or in the office.
The mobile booster is easy to install and comes complete with:
- Clear instruction manual
- External antenna (7 dBi)
- 900 MHz repeater suitable for GSM + EGSM network
- 10 meters coaxial cable + connectors
- Internal antenna (5 dBi)
After installing the mobile booster, you will experience straightaway how wonderful it is to have an optimal mobile signal indoors again.
1. Every internal antenna has a maximum coverage of 100 up to 300 m2, regardless of the range and power of the mobile booster.
2. You always need a splitter + extra coaxial cable when you want to install a second internal antenna.
3. Use one internal antenna per room under normal circumstances.
What should I do if I have a weak to moderate outside signal?
When assembling the sets, we have assumed that you have good mobile coverage outside your house or premises. If your mobile coverage is weak to moderate, we advise you to upgrade the outside antenna (to a higher dBi value) to guarantee good coverage. The standard antenna will then be replaced by the upgrade and will directly be added to the order amount.
|Specifications||Suitable for GSM + EGSM 900 MHz networks|
|Coverage area||up to max. 700 m2|
|Gain Up||65 dB (uplink 880 - 915 MHz)|
|Gain Down||65 dB (downlink 925 - 960 MHz)|
|Output power||13 dBm|
|Main Power||AC 90 ~ 265 V, 50/60 Hz, + DC Adapter 9V 3A|
|Dimensions||250 x 125 x 53 cm|