MOBILE SIGNAL BOOSTER All Networks – Voice + 3G/4G (2000 sqm)
- Suitable for all UK networks (calls and 3G / 4G internet)
- Powerful all-in-one mobile booster for houses and buildings
- Supplied with antennas, coaxial cables and accessories
- Easy to install. Ready for use
- Free of interference. CE! approved
- Low energy consumption
- Indoor coverage up to max. 2000 sqm
- Art.nr. RF-20-5B
- Price excl. VAT
This powerful 5-Band Mobile repeater kit has been specifically assembled for use in offices, business units, houses and in spaces such as cellars and garages. The Celluar Booster is delivered ready to use and comes with all necessary accessories. The Rosenfelt RF-20-5B-L. 5-Band mobile booster kit receives the 800 +900 + 1800 + 2100 + 2600 MHz and 3 + 4G Internet mobile network signal by using the external antenna. All incoming signal frequencies are transmitted through the coaxial cable to the mobile repeater (also known as phone amplifier or GSM booster) which amplifies the signal and sends it through the internal antenna to your mobile phone. The mobile booster has a maximum indoor coverage of approximately 2000 sqm. The Rosenfelt RF 20-5B-L guarantees an interference free signal at home or in the office.
The GSM booster kit is easy to install and comes complete with:
- Clear instruction manual
- External antenna
- 5-Band GSM repeater suitable for European GSM networks
- Two 10 meters coaxial cable + connectors
- Internal antenna
After installing the mobile booster, you will experience straightaway how wonderful it is to have an optimal mobile signal indoors again.
1. Every internal antenna has a maximum coverage of 100 up to 300 m2, regardless of the range and power of the mobile booster.
2. You always need a splitter + extra coaxial cable when you want to install a second internal antenna.
3. Use one internal antenna per room under normal circumstances.
|Specifications||Suitable for 800 + 900 + 1800 + 2100 + 2600 MHz Networks|
|Coverage area||up to max. 2000 sqm|
|Gain Up||65 dB (uplink 832 - 862 // 925 - 960 // 1800 - 1880 // 2110 - 2170 // 2500 - 2570 MHz)|
|Gain Down||65 dB (downlink 790 - 821 // 880 - 915 // 1700 - 1785 // 1920 - 1980 // 2620 - 2690 MHz)|
|Output power||20 dBm|
|Main Power||AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz, DC Adapter 12V 7A|
|Dimensions||240 x 170 x 35 mm|
|Wavelength MHz||800-900-1800-2100-2600 3G/4G 5-band|